Online Training: Person-Centered Planning (PCP) for Providers
What: The Texas Health and Human Services Online Introductory Course is appropriate for any member of the planning team, including:
- Legally authorized representatives
- Family members
- Nurses (required in some instances)
- Behavior specialists (required in some instances)
- Employment specialists (required in some instances)
- Attendants (required in some instances)
- Direct support professionals (required in some instances)
- Anyone asked to be a member of the planning team
The purpose of this online course is to provide you with an introduction and overview of person-centered practices, services and planning. The information in this training is used to improve the quality of lives of those we serve to continue the philosophical shift in services to become more "person-centered".When: Currently available until at least December 31, 2021.
Create a user login, and follow the instructions.